Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Name that Dress!


Tenderfeet Stitches has opened shop on Facebook! In celebration I am holding a contest. I am currently working on several new tutorials and one of them is for a dress that has no name, pictured above. So, visit Tenderfeet Stitches on Facebook and leave as many name suggestions as you can come up with. I will then put the names to a public vote and the creator of the winning name will receive the no name dress for free. I will also randomly choose one entrant to receive a free Little Bow Peep Set. The no name dress can be made from any of my availible fabrics. When you visit Tenderfeet Stitches on Facebook you will receive 10% off your first order simply for clicking "Like" and following my shop page! Contest entry ends 10/10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment