Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spring Forward to Fall


I am so new to Etsy, I was bewildered this morning when I woke up to a message about being listed on something called a treasury. So, I did a quick Google search and discovered my fortune. A fellow Etsy seller and artist Shendoe liked my Birds and Butterflies Dress so much she chose to feature it on a treasury page. Spring forward to Fall is a small collections of items she has handpicked because she finds them exceptional in some way. I am very flattered that someone feels my dress is special enough to include in her collection, which is a lovely compilation of only 16 handmade treasures. If you have ever spent time on Etsy you know how many beautiful pieces of art flood its pages every day. Hopefully others will love my dress as much as she does! It may end up on the front page, who knows! The treasury will only be around for a few days, so check it out while you still can.

As I posted this I received another message about the same dress being featured on another treasury, one that warms my heart, Song Birds. I love birds as well, which was why I was drawn to the fabric I chose for the Birds and Butterflies Dress and several other fabrics I offer in my shop. So, stop by the Song Birds treasury and Isadora, they sell some adorable clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment